British casino players have the highest standards for where they put their money in. That’s why, in the UK & Worldwide, the most popular casino sites happen to also be the best ones. That has been confirmed by many expert players, including the ones that work with us. Casino bonus signup and match bonus. They, in fact, tested and reviewed over 60 of the biggest online casinos in the UK & Worldwide and ranked them according to our pre-determined criteria – game selection, bonuses, mobile compatibility and live dealer games. All of that with the sole purpose of finding out which are the casinos that are worth our time the most! So here is the result – a ranking list of the top 10 best casino sites in the UK & Worldwide:casinò slot online - giocare roulette online - spelautomat online - csino - Spielautomaten zum Spielen - casino 2013
Top 10 Best Europe Online Casinos 2018:
Get up to €140 Welcome Bonus
100% up to €4000 - EXCLUSIVE OFFER!
100% first deposit bonus up to €200 free with bonus code WELCOME777
100 free spins at Highroller Casino
We’ll double your first deposit with a 100% up to $100 Welcome Bonus
GET YOUR $1600 FREE
Get your €3,200 WELCOME BONUS
TRIPLE YOUR MONEY with a 200% MATCH on your first deposit
300% up to $3,200
GET YOUR $1000 FREE
Get Your €5000 Welcome Bonus
Get your 200% up to €400
Top 10 Best USA Online Casinos 2018:
TRIPLE YOUR MONEY with a 200% MATCH on your first deposit
$5,000 BONUS on your first 5 deposits - !EXCLUSIVE OFFER!
$2500 BONUS!!! FREE SPINS INCLUDED!
WELCOME PACKAGE - 100 FREE SPINS + $2500 BONUS
WELCOME BONUS $777 FREE on your first three deposits
$3,750 Casino Welcome Bonus
400% BONUS UP TO $3,000 FREE
$50 FREE CHIP [code: SILVER50] OR
400$ Welcome Bonus
Get up to $3000 in Welcome Bonuses
Of course, these are only the sites that are overall best when it comes to bonuses and promotions. Depending on your preferences, bankroll and the type of player you are, there might be an even better offer for you out there. This is why, in this article, we’ll take a closer look at the different types of casino promotions available on the internet and explore the requirements that come with them. With this knowledge, we’re sure that you will find it way easier to pick a suitable offer and make the most of it.
- Page Contents:
- Types of Bonusesfor Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced Players
- Bonus Terms and ConditionsWagering Requirements, Validity and Game Contribution
- Pros & ConsIs It Better to Play with a Bonus?
The Most Suitable Casino Bonus Offers for You
There are hundreds upon hundreds casino bonuses on the internet but not all of them are the same. The different types of casino offers give you different advantages and come with different requirements. To be able to take full advantage of these offers, you have to understand how they work and what you have to do in order to convert the bonus money or spins that you are given in real withdrawable cash. We’ve divided them in three groups – bonuses for beginner, intermediate and advanced players, taking into account the difficulty of the bonus requirements and the required bankroll.
As beginner players usually have restricted bankrolls or are not that comfortable betting huge amounts of money, the best strategy for them is to focus on the free bonus opportunities and on the first-deposit bonuses, as these are the most convenient ones. These bonuses give you the chance to win some real cash with little to no investment on your behalf. In fact, if you use your bonus wisely, you have a real chance to end up with some small but nice win. Let’s learn a little bit more about each type of beginner bonus and how you can claim it.
- Welcome Bonus.Also known as a ‘first deposit bonus’ or ‘sign up bonus’, this is an offer that you can find at just about any online casino. It’s usually the best offer you can claim as it has the highest bonus to deposit ratio, reaching in some cases 300%. As the name suggests, you can only claim this bonus with your first deposit or deposits. If you’re interested in this type of offer, then we recommend you claim the first deposit bonus at BetVictor, as it has low wagering requirements set at 35x the bonus amount and a high bonus percentage of 200%.
- Free Spins.Ah, the free spins. Who wouldn’t want to try some exciting online slot games for free but then get to keep the winnings? More and more casinos offer free spins in addition to the welcome bonus offer so that they can give the new players the chance to try the most popular casino games in their portfolio in real money mode before even depositing. In most cases, you receive part or all of these spins as soon as you make a registration at the casino, no deposit required! Such is the case of Leo Vegas where you get 50 free spins immediately after signing up.
- No Deposit Bonus.This is the favourite type of bonus of the new players. It actually is free cash that the casino gives you immediately after signing up, no deposit needed. A good example for such an offer is the £10 free bonus at 32Red Casino. What’s so great about it is that you can usually use this cash on any given game at the casino, even the live dealer ones, as opposed to the free spins, where you can choose from a list of games. The only drawback of this bonus is the small amount – usually, the free cash bonuses are only £5 or £10.
- Free Play Bonus.The free play bonus is the most innovative type of offer suitable for beginner players. It consists of a certain amount of money, usually way bigger than the free bonus cash, that you can use to play certain or all casino games. In the end, you get to keep your winnings up to a certain amount. One of the best examples for such a bonus is the free play offer at 888 Casino where you get £88 to play with. These offers are even better than the bonus cash ones as they let you play longer and give you the opportunity to try more games in real money mode.
All four of the beginner offers can bring you some profits, especially if you use your bonus wisely. A good formula for a better chance at success is to always familiarise yourself well with the bonus terms and conditions before claiming the cash or free spins offered and to try the games in demo mode first and only then in real money mode.
The only bad thing we can say about the beginner offers is that they can only be claimed once and in order for you to be eligible for them, you have to be a new customer at the given casino. On top of that, you cannot make huge profits from these offers (except if you’re not lucky enough to hit a jackpot), so we can understand why the more experienced players are not that willing to lose their time on them.
Offers for Intermediate Players
When you feel that you’re getting a little bit more experienced in the field of online gambling, the time will come for you to take advantage of an offer that is more suitable for an intermediate player. We consider those to be the reload bonuses, the daily deals, the comp point systems and the freerolls. On top of that, a player that has been around for some time now already has accounts at the bigger and better casino sites, so the freebies and the welcome bonuses are no longer an option for them. Let’s see what is:
- Deposit/Reload Bonus.One of the best offers an intermediate player can take advantage of is the reload bonus. This is an offer that is very similar to the welcome bonus – you make a deposit and the casino gives you a certain amount of bonus cash. Usually, the reload bonuses are not as generous as the sign-up ones, as they only offer 10% to 50% match on your deposit, but it’s still better than nothing. A nice place for some juicier reload bonuses is Ladbrokes where you can get a 50% second deposit bonus and a 125% third deposit bonus.
- Comp Points.Now that you have some more experience playing at an online casino, you might feel a little bit bolder and want to bet bigger amounts. This is the perfect opportunity to start climbing the VIP ladder of the casino by collecting comp points. On top of that, you can usually exchange your point for casino cash which is definitely an added bonus. A comp point system that we can recommend is the one at Betway Casino. It has seven levels, each one of which gives you more and more perks and bonus opportunities.
- Freerolls.Another interesting type of promotions that intermediate players can take advantage of is the freeroll. This is a competition that you can participate in for free, usually with the condition that you have to have made a deposit at the casino at least once since signing up. Then, you’ll get a certain number of spins to use on certain games and the players that have been the luckiest with their spins win a cash reward. A great example for such a promotion is the daily slot freeroll at 32Red which has a prize pool of $250.
- Daily Deals.More and more casinos today are offering daily deals or bonus calendars on top of their other promotions. These promotions are a great way to diversify your experience as they offer you a different bonus opportunity every single day. One day you might get a deposit bonus and the next – free spins or free play money to try some new game. Then, you might get double comp points if you choose to play a certain slot machine. Sounds good? You can find some of the best daily deals at 888 Casino.
The above-presented bonuses might require a little bit more consistency or for you to make a deposit at the casino, so they are not that appropriate for beginner players. On the other hand, they are not the biggest ones, so the more experienced players might not have the patience for them. They are perfect for those of you who have played at online casinos for a while but still don’t want to make long-term commitments and invest a lot of money.
Bonus Opportunities for Advanced Players
To the most experienced players, it’s a waste of time dealing with small offers or ones that have high wagering requirements, like in the case of the first deposit bonuses. They are more interested in bigger offers with better conditions, as well as in receiving special treatment and better comp-point-to-bonus conversion rate – something they can only get by achieving a higher VIP level. Other than that, here’s what else advanced players might find interesting:
- High Roller Bonuses.Some casinos have special promotions for the high rolling players that offer bigger bonuses at the expense, of course, of bigger deposits. Usually, these promotions are reserved for players that have reached a certain VIP level at the casino, but there are some exceptions. Take for example, 888’s Premium Welcome Offer which gives you the opportunity to get up to £1500 with your first deposits at the casino. Now that is way more compared to their standard £100 offer which is more suitable for low rollers.
- VIP Clubs.Getting invited to the VIP Programme of any casino is just about the best thing an advanced player can do. By entering a VIP club, you guarantee yourself a lot of additional promotions, exclusive offers, invites to special events, dedicated support service, better comp point conversion rates and higher table limits. Casinos love their VIP players as those are the most loyal type of customers they can get and try to cater to all their needs and give them numerous bonus opportunities to keep them busy and satisfied.
- Raffles.From time to time, all casinos organise raffles with generous rewards that might range from casino cash to vacations and even cars! Usually, you have to make a deposit at the casino in order to get a ticket with which you can participate in the raffle. Also, the more deposits you make or the bigger your deposits are, the more tickets you get and, therefore, the better are your chance at getting drawn. This is why raffles are more suitable for more experienced players, ones that deposit often and play with bigger amounts.
- Referral Bonuses.If you are a more experienced player, chances are that you’ve already made some connections in the online gambling field and know some people that are interested in playing real money games online. If you have friends that want to register at an online casino for the first time, then this is the perfect opportunity for you to claim a referral bonus. There are many operators that offer special bonuses for every new customer you bring to the casino, so why not benefit from them and get an additional bonus?
As you can see, these four bonuses require quite a bit of commitment for them to work, be it when it comes to the amount of money you deposit or the time you spend at the casino. This is why they aren’t particularly suitable for new or low rolling players but are perfect for the experienced high rollers. If you want to learn more about the sites that have the best high roller bonuses, the highest payment and table limits, then I’m sure you’ll find our high stakes casinos page very useful. all about roulette
Online Casino Bonus Terms and Conditions
There might be a lot of different types of casino bonuses and promotions, but one thing they all have in common is the fact that they come with certain terms and conditions and wagering requirements. All the cash bonuses that you receive and the winnings generated by free spins and free play bonuses have wagering requirements that you have to satisfy before you can make any withdrawal from the casino. These requirements might range from 30 times the bonus amount to 50 times the bonus plus the deposit amount and the lower they are, the easier you will convert your casino cash into withdrawable money. Also, each bonus has its validity period and a list of eligible games on which you can use it. Furthermore, the different game categories contribute toward the completion of the playthrough at a different rate – something that you have to take into account when wagering a bonus. Let’s see what are the available welcome offers at our top 10 casino sites in the UK and what are the general bonus requirements set by each operator.
|Operator||Free Offer||First Deposit Bonus||Min. Deposit||Wagering Requirement||Validity||Game Contribution||Rating|
|888 Casino||£888 Free Play||100% up to £100 Bonus||£20||30x Bonus Amount||3 Months||100%||10%||10%||5.0|
|Ladbrokes||.||200% up to £600||£20||50x Deposit + Bonus||1 Month||100%||20%||20%||4.9|
|BetVictor||.||200% up to £200 + £5||£10||35x Bonus Amount||2 Weeks||100%||20%||10%||4.8|
|32Red||£10||320% up to £160||£10||40x Bonus Amount||No Limit||100%||20%||10%||4.8|
|Betway||.||100% up to £250*||£20||50x Bonus Amount||1 Week||100%||8%||8%||4.7|
|Gala Casino||.||100% up to £400||£10||20x Bonus + Deposit||2 Weeks||100%||20%||20%||4.7|
|Leo Vegas||50 Free Spins||200% up to £100 + 200 Spins*||£10||35x Bonus Amount||No Limit||100%||10%||10%||4.6|
|Karamba||.||100% up to £200||£10||35x Bonus Amount||3 Weeks||100%||0%||10%||4.6|
|InterCasino||10 Free Spins||100% up to £300 + 100 Spins||£25||40x Bonus Amount||1 Week||100%||0%||0%||4.5|
|Mr Green||20 Free Spins||100% up to £100 + 100 Spins||£20||35x Bonus Amount||1 Week||100%||0%||0%||4.5|
As you can see, each casino has different requirements for their bonuses and while one bonus is better in one aspect, the next one is better in another. It’s up to you to decide what’s more important for you – higher bonus amount, longer validity period or a low minimum deposit amount. Of course, take into account that not all bonuses can be used on tables games, so they might not be particularly useful to you if you want to play, say, roulette or blackjack.
The Best Offers You Can Find in One Place
Now that we’ve taken a look at the different types of bonuses and the wagering requirements set by the different casinos in our top 10, it’s time to crown 888 Casino as the operator that has the overall best bonus policy and the most exciting casino promotions. In fact, at 888 there is something for everyone – there’s a Free Play Bonus for the new players, there are many different ongoing promotions for the regulars and many generous rewards for the most loyal customers. On top of everything else, 888 has the lowest wagering requirements on the UK market – only 30 times the bonus amount – and also the longest validity period – 90 days. Sounds good? Click the ‘Get Started’ button below to claim your first 888 bonus and start your journey at the casino right away!